Labbayk Nasheed Group at the Houghton Masjid (West Street) on 24th November 2016
Labbayk is a nasheed group based in London, UK. The group started singing officially in Islamic events from the year 2004 and have been doing live performances around the world since. The group consists of Masum (Group Leader), Shafi and Imran. Ehsaan joined the group in 2006 and left in 2015, being replaced by Shafi. The nasheeds composed have no musical instruments and no musical instruments were utilised in composing the vocal harmonies. The group is represented by Safar Media based in Gloucestershire, UK.
• At the time of Kusoof (solar eclipse) it is Sunnah to offer 2 rakaats Salaah.
• Salaatul Kusoof maybe offered in congregation
• there is no Azaan or Iqaamah
• it is Sunnah to recite very long Surahs in Salaatul Kusoof, like Surah Baqarah etc, and also to do long rukoo and sajdhas. The Qiraat should be recited softly
• After the salaah, Imaam should engage in Dua and follwers should say Ameen. Whilst the eclipse continues, one should be engaging in Dua.
What Can I Do For Al Aqsa? by Mufti Yusuf Moosagie at the Houghton Masjid (West Street, Johannesburg, South Africa
21st Night Programme by the Imaams of Houghton Masjid (West Street), Johannesburg, South Africa
45 West Street, Houghton, Johannesburg, South Africa, 2198, email@example.com