QIRAAT PROGRAMME by Qari Muhammad Eltoukhy & Qari Moustafa El Zain Ebrahim from Egypt at the Houghton Masjid (West Street), Johannesburg, South Africa
• At the time of Kusoof (solar eclipse) it is Sunnah to offer 2 rakaats Salaah.
• Salaatul Kusoof maybe offered in congregation
• there is no Azaan or Iqaamah
• it is Sunnah to recite very long Surahs in Salaatul Kusoof, like Surah Baqarah etc, and also to do long rukoo and sajdhas. The Qiraat should be recited softly
• After the salaah, Imaam should engage in Dua and follwers should say Ameen. Whilst the eclipse continues, one should be engaging in Dua.
What Can I Do For Al Aqsa? by Mufti Yusuf Moosagie at the Houghton Masjid (West Street, Johannesburg, South Africa
21st Night Programme by the Imaams of Houghton Masjid (West Street), Johannesburg, South Africa
45 West Street, Houghton, Johannesburg, South Africa, 2198, firstname.lastname@example.org